Each year, Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC accepts applications for the Bajaj Law Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be the citizens of the United States who are enrolled at any law school within the the USA. One winner will be selected to receive $2,500. To apply, the participants must write an essay answering the given topic. The annual deadline is 1 September.
Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC , a criminal defense law firm in San Diego, CA, is offering a $2,500 annual scholarship to one law student throughout the United States.
Vikas Bajaj graduated from University of Texas – Austin in 2001, and has dedicated his career to helping those accused of a crime. Mr. Bajaj seeks to reward a law student pursuing a career in criminal law.
The scholarship will be based on an essay and can be done on any topic. The range can be from 500-1250 words, anything over 1250 words will not be read.
The winner will be awarded $2, 500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law field.
Place of study
Any law school in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S. or have been accepted to a U.S. law school,
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations,
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed),
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
To apply, the candidate must write an essay on the following possible topics:.
- Why I’m interested in practicing criminal law (either as a prosecutor or criminal defense attorney
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- How you will help others with your law degree
1 September every year.