This fellowship open to either German or overseas applicants. Up to six awards available. The selected fellows are expected to spend three or nine months staying in Germany for academical purposes. Each of those will be granted 1,400 euros of monthly allowance.
Artists’ residence Künstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral in Bad Ems was founded in 1995 and is a place of reflection, artistic production, discussion and meeting. It supports visual artists from all over the world by awarding artists-in-residence fellowships.
Each of the selected fellows of the two types award will receive 1,400 € per month in addition to other benefits.
Level and Area of Study
Non-degree program in humanity and Art fields.
Place of Study
At Kunstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral, Germany
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- Any age from Germany and around the world are welcome to apply.
- The preconditions for fellowships are a completed course of study in art.
- Knowledge of German or English is expected.
- Awarded degree dates back not longer than 5 years.
- A good command of German and English is required.
German and overseas scholars are welcome to apply.
All candidates are advised to click the link below to see the detail instruction of application procedure.
30 June every year.