Applications for the Student Leaders Program of Bank of America Scholarship are now invited. This program is targeted to the U.S high school students. He or she will participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America).
Bank of America is pleased to announce its annual Student Leaders Program or Bank of America Scholarship. If you or someone you know who have a passion for improving the community, the Student Leaders Program is perfect opportunity. It helps to connect community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development and service. The program provides opportunity for young people to develop and apply leadership skills through hands-on community work experience.
Each of the winners will receive benefit of paid summer internships with local nonprofits and participate in annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D. C.
Level and Area of Studies: Not specified.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school, in good standing at school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (selected by Bank of America) and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington
- Complete an online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator
- Be a resident of a community listed on the given link
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
Updated every year .