The Bauhaus Summer School is currently accepting applications for the Bauhaus Summer School Scholarship Program. Only Germany students are invited to apply. They will participate in a two-week specialised course in Architecture & Urbanism, Art & Design, and Engineering & Environment.
The scholarship covers the course fee and the expenses for an accommodation provided by the Bauhaus Summer School. Any other accommodation costs will not be covered. Travel and subsistence costs, as well as excursions costs, are not included in the Bauhaus Summer School Scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
This is two-week specialised course in Architecture & Urbanism, Art & Design, and Engineering & Environment.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applications are open to students in Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree programmes in any subject area. The grant holder must be at least 18 years old when he/she starts the funded stay.
Only Germany citizens are invited to apply this scholarship.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Letter of motivation (max. 700 words); Please explain why you should receive a financial support and what are your interests in the selected course and in the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
- Proof of credits of the last two years in German or in English (transcript records or comparable)
- English language certificate: at least B1 level or comparable
- Application documents for the specialized course (see the course description online)
April or May every year.