Applications for the Belin Arts Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. Eligible candidates must be the United States citizens who are living in have resided in the northeast region of Pennsylvania. Expired 686 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to artists of outstanding aptitude and promise in the fine arts. The recipient may use the money for formal or informal study or travel conducted according to an individual program or proposal which has had the prior approval by the Selection Committee.
The grant, awarded annually, is in the sum of up to $12,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Any level of studies and field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Preference shall be given to residents of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Applicants should reside or have resided in the northeast region of Pennsylvania.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
- Grants are made without distinction as to race, color, creed, or sex.
- The applicant need not be a graduate student, nor formally trained in any academic or professional program.
- The applicant must show that the scholarship will aid them in their development into professional artists.
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.
15 January on annual basis.