Applications for the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship is currently accepted. The scholarship is only open to Australian students who are pursuing bachelor degree at an Australian college or university. The winning students will receive benefit of maximum $5,000. The application deadline is January every year.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship is aimed at academically outstanding but disadvantaged students from rural and regional Australia. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is an Australian financial institution, operating primarily in retail banking. The company was formed by the merger of Bendigo Bank and Adelaide Bank in November 2007.
The scholarship award value is $5,000 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship open to those satisfying the criteria as follow:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident from a rural or regional location
- first year undergraduate(first attendance at an Australian university)
- studying full-time (in an approved Australian course)
- demonstration of the disadvantage (economic and/or social) hindering further study
- outstanding academic achievement and community involvement
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents from a rural or regional location are invited to apply.
Applications should be made through the online system at website and application link below.
January on annual basis