Grant Law Office is pleased to invite applications for the Best Foot Forward Scholarship. The scholarships is exclusively open students of Georgia. All applicants are reuired to write on essay on the given topic stated below.
Education is more important than ever in today’s fast-paced global economy. Technology connects us to places and people we could never have imagined, and more information is available now than in all of human history. But that doesn’t mean you can learn everything you need online. We didn’t become lawyers without going to college first. Now, we want to extend our help to the next generation of future architects, engineers, doctors, lawyers, educators, and more!
The winner will be awarded $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
High school Senior or college level in any field.
Place of study
At Any institution in Georgia, USA.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be currently attending school in Georgia, or planning on attending a college or university in Georgia. If you are a current high school student in Georgia and are planning on attending college outside of Georgia, you may apply.
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Short Essay: 500-1,000 Words: Wayne and Kimberly Grant are parents to four children as well as successful trial attorneys. Outside the courtroom, they have many other interests, but find that passion comes in handy no matter what you choose to do. For this scholarship, please let us know about something you love to do, and explain why. When did you take your first steps towards this passion? How will college help you pursue this passion?
22 April 2020.