Applications for the Best LSAT Prep Book Review Annual Scholarship Program are now accepted. This program is targeted to a student enrolled at either a Community College or University for His/her Education. To apply, students are required to write an essay on the given topic.
BestLsatPrepBook.com is a Educational Website that is build to help students who are planning to prepare for LSAT Exams. We strive to empower students prepare for LSAT exam by providing them best guide on LSAT books, courses, and other LSAT exam related article. Our mission is to help high school students to take part in pursuing higher education. We think that scholarship program is one of the best ways to helping students financially.
The winner will receive $1000 that can be used for his/her education.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- In order to apply, you must submit a 1000 word minimum essay that includes all the points mention in general term. The topics for this scholarship will be “Law School Education In USA ” & “What Improvement can be Done Based on Previous History ”.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the USA.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed three thousand (3000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
15 November every year.