Best Psychology Degrees is delighted to invite applications for the Best Psychology Degrees Scholarship Program. Only the U.S citizens may apply this scholarship. He or she must be undertaking graduate or undergraduate degree majoring in Psychology. The scholarship winner will receive $1,500. Applications are accepted before April 30th or October 31st.
At Best Psychology Degrees, we’re committed to aiding students interested in studying psychology at the undergraduate or graduate level reach their individual goals. That’s why we have created a Psychology Scholarship Program to assist talented and caring students in financing the tuition costs for their psychology degree. It’s our hope that this scholarship will lower the out-of-pocket academic expenses for attending a top-notch psychology program.
The winning students of the Best Psychology Degrees Scholarship will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in Psychology subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited higher learning institution.
- Have U.S. citizenship as confirmed by an American passport, birth certificate, or other acceptable method shown here.
- Intend to receive a bachelor’s , master’s, or doctoral degree in any psychology discipline.
- Carry a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher as verified on an official high school or college transcript emailed directly from the school.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the psychology field through leadership in community service, participation in professional organizations, and/or involvement in research.
Only the U.S citizens may apply this Best Psychology Degrees Scholarship.
To apply, students are required to submit one (1) cover letter and resume with two (2) letters of recommendation. In addition, he or she must write a 500-1,000-word personal statement highlighting your future career plans with a psychology degree, why you’ve chosen a psychology major, and how you hope to help others improve their psychological well-being.
April 30th or October 31st on annual basis.