Applicants are now invited to the Bill 7 Award Scholarship program. To be eligible, candidates should be LGBTQ who currently pursuing post-secondary education in Ontario, Canada. To apply, all applicants are required to fill out the online application form due to August every year.
There is no detail information. Please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary education in any field of studies.
Place of Study
The study can be taken in Ontario, Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all applicants are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- You are attending or accepted by a Post-Secondary Educational Institution in the Province of Ontario
- You are pursuing your FIRST post-secondary program of study
- You identify as lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, two-spirited or queer (LGBTQ)
- You have demonstrated financial need
Canadian Students are welcome to apply.
To apply, all applicants are required to submit the documents below:
- A copy of OSAP estimate (if applicable)
- Proof of registration / Acceptance from the post-secondary institution.
- Reference letter
- A personal statement.
All entries can be submitted through the online application system below due to the deadline.
August on annual basis.