The BMW / SAE Engineering Scholarship is offered annually. All candidates must be pursuing education in engineering subjects. Minimum 3,75 of GPA is required. Please note, only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply. The deadline is 15 March and 30 may every year.
This annual scholarship is provided by BMW AG in recognition of its commitment to excellence in engineering. BMW is world famous for designing and building luxury, high-performance passenger cars and motorcycles. The company is also a leader in developing and manufacturing high technology, high performance internal combustion engines. This scholarship is in support of the SAE Foundation to ensure an adequate supply of well-trained engineers for the future.
- One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year.
- Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000).
Level and Area of Studies
College level in engineering fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
- Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
- Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
Only U.S. residents may apply this scholarship.
Please see the official website.
– Application Deadline: 15 march
– Renewal Deadline : 30 May