The University of Bolton offers annual Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship for to full-time UK, EU and International Masters students. Expired 45 days ago, try next time!
The award of the scholarship will be worth £1,500 and tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any available field.
Place of Study
At the University of Bolton in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You have successfully been awarded a 1sClass Honors degree from a UK or EU institution
- You must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) MA or MSc course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award
- You must not be in receipt of any other award from the university
- You must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2018 or later.
- Please note that even though you may fulfil the eligibility for the scholarship this does not guarantee you will receive an award due to the restricted number of awards available.
There is no nationality restriction.