The University of Sheffield is delighted to offer a number of Boris Trajkovski Scholarships. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They will be undertaken MBA program at the university. up to 20 winners will be selected. The deadline is 20 July 2018.
The Ministry of Education and Science of FYR Macedonia and the University of Sheffield International Faculty City College are jointly offering twenty (20) full MBA scholarships for the Executive MBA programme running in Thessaloniki, Greece for the academic year 2018/2019.
The funds for enrollment are provided by the Government of the Republic of Macedonia – Ministry of Education and Science (in the amount of 50%) and the International Faculty of Sheffield University, City College (in the amount of 50%).
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
At the University of Sheffield in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have completed first-cycle academic studies in the first cycle with an average of at least 8.00;
- Have a minimum of 3 years work experience;
- To have an excellent knowledge of the English language (TOEFL Certificate with a score of 89 (when taken over the Internet) or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or their equivalent). Candidates who have completed secondary / higher education in English are not required to submit such a certificate. Candidates who do not hold one of the above certificates will be tested by the City College. For the date and place of testing, candidates will be additionally notified;
- The applicants should be over the age of 24 on the day of signing up;
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, students are required to provide the document as follow:
- Completed Application Form;
- Court translation in English from the diploma for completed first-cycle academic studies and the certificate for passing exams with grades and average success;
- Photocopy of the certificate of English proficiency, notarized
- A written recommendation (in a sealed and signed envelope);
- Biography in English;
- 4 photos (in passport size).
20 July 2018.