The Boulé Foundation Scholarship is now open to African descent who already graduated from high school in the spring and entering college as a full-time freshmen in the fall of 2019. Please note, only the citizen or permanent resident of certain areas in the United States are invited to apply.
The Boulé Foundation, in conjunction with UNCF, will provide annual $4,000 merit-based scholarships to new college freshmen of African American descent attending four-year, accredited, non-profit degree granting colleges and universities of their choice.
The scholarships are available from the Boulé Foundation of the Sigma Pi Phi fraternity. Funds can be renewed for up to three additional years, based on the student’s academic performance in college.
The winner of the Boulé Foundation Scholarship Program will receive $4,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be of African American descent
- Must be graduating from high school in the spring of 2019 and entering college as a full-time freshmen in the fall of 2019
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (from one of the areas indicated below)
All eligible applicants must be the citizens or permanent residents of the following U.S. areas:
- Area 1: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia
- Area 2: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Area 3: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, West Virginia and Wisconsin
- Area 4: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming
- Area 5: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington
Application should be made through the online system at the link below.
16 March 2020.