Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship is open to the citizens of the United States who are attended an accredited college or university and has either served in the Armed Forces or is the child of a US Veteran. To apply, students are required to write an essay on the specified topic. The winner will receive $2,000. The deadline is 1 November 2020.
The Ohio Personal Injury lawyers of Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC are pleased to announce the 2020 Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship for college students.
The scholarship has been created as part of Boyk Law’s continued commitment to the service men and women of the United States Armed Forces and their continuing education. The Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship is $2,000 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited college or university, who has either served in the Armed Forces or is the child of a US Veteran. The first annual award was awarded in November 2015.
The winner will be awarded $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicant has served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of someone who has.
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
To apply, please write 750-1,000 word essay addressing at least two (2) of the following questions:
- Tell us the story of YOU. What is driving you to go to college and what would you like to do with your degree?
- How has being a Veteran or the child of a Veteran affected your life?
- If you could give advice on joining the Armed Forces or advice to other children of Veterans, what would that advice be?
1 November 2020.