The University of Bradford in the United Kingdom is offering a number of Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships. Those scholarships are available for international students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria and Pakistan will be pursuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate at the university. There are ten awards are available. Expired 364 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees. If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%. You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount if you are in receipt of a half fee scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2019
- Students from China and Hong Kong must be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter).
- As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study). You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2019.
- These scholarships will be awarded to the students with the highest overall entry qualifications.
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
The citizens of China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Pakistan are welcome to apply.
3 June 2019.