The BrickHouse Security is glad to offer a BrickHouse Security Scholarship for any eligible individual who are legally living in the United States. There are $10,000 will be given to three winners.
The BrickHouse Security team has come to understand and appreciate not only the value of service, but also how the personal sacrifice of men and women in uniform affects their entire family. Hence they are offering BrickHouse Security Scholarship to a current or former uniformed law enforcement officer in the United States who was wounded in the line of duty, you may be eligible to receive this immediate-use scholarship.
BrickHouse Security is awarding a $10,000 BrickHouse Security scholarship to be dispersed among up to three qualified applicants. The funds granted can be used for your child’s education, your education, or your spouse’s college education.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The brickhouse Security $10,000 college scholarship program (the “Scholarship Program”) is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Who are current or former uniformed law enforcement officer in the United States who were wounded in the line of duty, or the dependents of current or former uniformed law enforcement officers who were wounded in the line of duty.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of brickhouse Security and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings andchildren) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where restricted or prohibited.
- High School Graduate or Current College Student
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply the BrickHouse Security Scholarship.
To apply, students are required to write 250 – 500 words essay on this topic: “Describe how your injury (or your parent’s/spouse’s injury) has affected your outlook and ambitions as they relate to your education”
September 10, 2019.