The University of Birmingham is pleased to invite applications for the Bridge House Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships. This call is only intended to students from Nigeria who wish to pursue undergraduate program at the university. Expires in 230 days!
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one scholarship award of £3,000 for Nigerian students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the Birmingham campus starting September 2019. This is a joint award with our local representatives, Bridge House Counselling, and will be awarded to the highest performing student starting their University of Birmingham programme in September 2019.
Scholarship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the fields of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be classed as Nigeria domiciled and a Nigerian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – Bridge House Counseling.
Only Nigerian students are invited to apply.
4 August 2019.