The Temple University is currently accepting applications for the Bridge Program Scholarship. Either Japanese or international students are welcome to apply. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree for non-native English speakers who need to further develop their academic English skills. The deadline is March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1 each year.
This scholarship covers the Bridge Entrance Fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the field of English.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have graduated or will graduate from an accredited secondary or high school, or
- Have completed or will complete an IB diploma or GCE A Level program, or
- Possess a GED (General Education Development) certificate, Kosotsu Nintei Shiken (formerly Daikin), or its equivalent. (Applicants are recommended to apply for at least 15 college-level semester credits to strengthen their application.)
- Applicants seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants NOT seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale)
There is no nationality restriction.