The Brockman Foundation in partnership with the Texas A&M Foundation and Texas A&M University is pleased to announce a full cost scholarship program. Applications are expected from those graduated of an accredited US high school. Applications are accepted by 1 December 2020.
The Brockman Foundation in partnership with the Texas A&M Foundation and Texas A&M University seeks to provide full cost scholarships to nationally-competitive high school graduates. The Brockman Scholars Program is designed to support well rounded individuals of character through merit-based scholarships and build a community of scholars to enable and encourage academic success and civic leadership. Brockman Scholars are expected to maintain a high standard of excellence at Texas A&M University.
Those are full cost scholarships.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in STEM subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a graduate of an accredited US high school
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas and be enrolled as an incoming freshman after high school graduation
- Score at least a minimum 1400 on the SAT (or 30 on the ACT)
- Pursue an undergraduate degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, or math) and plan to apply to and complete a one-year Masters’ of Science degree in business at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Demonstrate excellence in academics, leadership, and constructive social engagement
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Apply directly with the Brockman Foundation. See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for prospective student at the link below.
1 December 2020.