Bryant Legal Group PC Annual College Scholarship is available every year. This program is open to students pursuing undergraduate degree in law fields. To apply, students are required to write an essay on the given topic by 15 November every year.
Providing this scholarship is a way for the firm to give back to the community and further assist those seeking higher education. This annual scholarship awards $2000 towards the college education of one winner. This is to contribute to costly expenses associated with books and perhaps a small fraction of the tuition. High school seniors or current college students pursuing law within the U.S. are eligible to apply.
The winning student will receive $2,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in law subjects.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college
- Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law
- Must submit application materials via email by November 15th. Late applications will not be considered.
- Essay and application must be in English
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
Write an essay between 1,000 – 1,200 words that provides insight to why you are choosing a legal career and how you envision to make a difference in the industry. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 November every year.