Bryce Harlow Foundation is pleased to invited applications for the “The Bryce Harlow Fellowship”. This program is open to highly motivated students in pursuit of a career in professional advocacy through government relations and lobbying. They must have an offer to study to a graduate degree program at a participating university. No application will be accepted after April 29, 2018.
The applicant who wins the fellowship will get $8,000 award that will help defray tuition costs and will be paid directly to the university in two installments.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in the field that related to government relations and lobbying.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students must be accepted for admission to a graduate degree program at a participating university.
- Students must plan to be enrolled in part-time graduate studies for credit at the participating university for at least two semesters of the next academic year.
- Students who are accepted to an accredited graduate program but have not yet started their first year are also allowed to apply for the fellowship.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest and strong ability for a career in advocacy that relates to government relations and lobbying.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
All candidates are required to submit the materials as follow:
– Written statements
– Letters of recommendation
– Official transcripts
29 April 2018.