The BU Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded on annual basis for applicants from EU member countries. All applicants must be achieving outstanding academic results before coming to BU for pursuing undergraduate degree. No application required for this award.
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability. Scholarship is awarded in your first year only, unless stated otherwise.
£1,000 paid during the first year of your degree (Level C)
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Any EU applicant (for fee purposes) who achieves outstanding academic results before coming to BU
- To be considered, you must be applying for a full-time undergraduate course at BU
- Applicants for one year Top-up courses are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants for courses offered through partner colleges are not eligible for this scholarship
- We can’t offer you this scholarship if you have been awarded any other BU scholarship (except the Sport or Music Scholarships).
The citizens of EU countries are invited to apply.