The Reid School of Music of Edinburgh University is offering the Bucher-Fraser Scholarship Program. The scholarship is purposed to support students who will be pursuing postgraduate taught Masters programme of study within the Reid School of Music commencing in the 2019-2020 academic year. Expires in 73 days!
Each award is worth £12,500 and is tenable for one academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in musical studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have received an offer to study by the scholarship deadline.
- Awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit, the Bucher-Fraser scholarship requires candidates to have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- However, the selection panel will also take into account financial circumstances to ensure that as far as possible financial need does not impede a university education.
- If wishing to commence a new programme of study in September 2019 you must ensure that you have fully completed and submitted your Masters programme application for admission using the University’s online system.
- Applicants must have submitted their fully completed Masters programme application in order to be considered for scholarship funding.
There is no nationality restriction.
1 March 2019.