The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is calling application for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Disability Scholarship. This scholarship competition is open to the US students who has a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis. The winner will be awarded $1, 000. The next deadline is 1 October 2020.
The Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee is currently accepting applications for the 2020 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Disability Scholarship. The Disability Scholarship was established in 2014 as part of the law firm’s commitment to helping students with disabilities or injuries who are in need of financial assistance for educational purposes.
The winning student will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any accredited institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States
- Has a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis
- Completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2020 Disability Scholarship Program an applicant must submit the following items on or before October 1, 2020:
- A completed scholarship application form.
- A one-page typed essay describing how you overcame adversity caused by your disability and what you learned from that experience.
- An official or unofficial transcript from an accredited college or university that includes your most recent semester
- Diagnosis documentation of the disability from a person qualified to make a diagnosis.
1 October 2020.