Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is offering the Medical School Diversity Scholarship for the citizens of the United States attending any US accredited medical school. This award is especially given to students who work hard to promote ethnic diversity in their communities. The winners will be awarded $2,000. The deadline is 1 October 2020.
The Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee is currently accepting applications for the 2020 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Medical School Diversity Scholarship.
The scholarship, established in 2014, is part of the law firm’s initiative to recognize medical school students who do outstanding work to promote ethnic diversity in their community.
The funds are to be used toward his or her continued education in medical school. The scholarship is available to all medical school students in the United States who work hard to promote ethnic diversity in their communities.
The winner will be awarded $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in medical field.
Place of study
At any accredited medical school in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicant is a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their community.
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited medical school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited medical school.
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2020 Medical School Diversity Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit the following items on or before Oct. 1, 2020:
- A completed scholarship application form.
- A one page typed essay describing how you have utilized your time promoting ethnic diversity within your community. Alternatively, you may write about how you will use your medical degree to promote ethnic diversity in the future..
- A certified, official copy of medical school transcript..
1 October 2020.