The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is accepting application for the Paralegal Scholarship Program. This is open to the citizens of the United States who are are enrolled Paralegal education program. To apply, the participants must write an essay describing their educational career and goals. The next deadline is 1 October 2020.
The Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee is currently accepting applications for the 2020 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Paralegal Scholarship. The scholarship was created in 2018 as part of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.’s commitment to helping aspiring paralegals who are in need of financial assistance achieve their academic and professional dreams.
The winning student will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Paralegal education program.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending a paralegal education program within the United States.
- Student must have completed at least one semester of classes at a paralegal education program.
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Paralegal Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit the following items on or before the deadline:
- completed scholarship application form. (Located at the bottom of page)
- A 500-750 word typed essay, describing your educational career and goals. Explain how you plan to achieve these goals, and any adversity that you may face on your journey to success.
- A certified, official copy of paralegal school transcript.
1 October 2020.