The University of Southern Queensland is inviting applications for the Bupa International Student Scholarships. Students from all countries are welcome to apply. They must be pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. Three winners will be selected to receive the award.
In 2021, USQ will offer three Bupa International Student Bursaries to support three international on-campus students continuing their undergraduate or post-graduate coursework studies at USQ.
Bupa is a leading healthcare organisation in Australia and New Zealand, offering health cover to international students through their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). They have over 65 years’ experience and understand that healthcare can be confusing to new visitors.
Three winners will receive $500 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and Postgraduate program in various subjects.
Place of study
At the University of Southern Queensland in Australia
Eligibility and Requirement
- be an international on-campus student
- not be a sponsored student
- be continuing their studies at USQ in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework program in Semester 1 2021
- have a minimum of 6 USQ study units completed and credited towards their current program as at the release of results for Semester 2 2020
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 5.0
- be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus
Application must be made via the USQ Scholarships Online Application Management System at the link below.
15 November 2020.