The University of Central Asia (UCA) delighted to offer a number of Cambridge Doctoral Scholarships for young scholars. Those scholarships are exclusively for the citizens of one of the defined countries below. The application deadline is 17 November 2017.
The University of Central Asia (UCA) in partnership with the Cambridge Trust is inviting applicants for Cambridge Doctoral Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, Media and Communications, Business Management or Economics. The aim of the scholarships is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
Scholarship recipients will be required to work for three years at UCA after the completion of their studies at the University of Cambridge.
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral program in Computer Science, Engineering, Media and Communications, Business Management or Economics.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizenship of Central Asian countries, particularly UCA founding states of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan.
- Citizens of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and northern Pakistan are also eligible.
- Higher education degree with excellent academic records from a recognised university.
- Demonstrated competency in chosen discipline.
- A sound research PhD proposal.
- Interest in a PhD programme in fields reflecting UCA academic listed priorities.
- Interest in a career in academia, including research and teaching.
- Official GMAT or GRE report within the past five years (for some programmes).
Only the citizens of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and northern Pakistan are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
17 November 2017.