Canadian Nursing Foundation is currently offering a number of nursing scholarships. Those scholarships are exclusively open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have already have completed, or‣ be in the process of completing, at least one year in a nursing program. Expired 336 days ago, try next time!
The Canadian Nurses Foundation is the only national foundation solely committed to promoting the health and patient care of Canadians by financially supporting Canadian nurses engaged in higher education, research, home health-care and specialty certification; advocating dissemination and utilization of nursing knowledge. Study Awards are supported by the Scholarship Fund Trust Accounts investment income as designated by CNF donors, and by contributions made by corporate and individuals donors.
- Baccalaureate level from $750 to $3,000
- Master and Nurse Practitioner level from $1,000 to $5,000
- PhD level from $2,000 to $10,000
Level and Area of Studies
Baccalaureate, Master’s, Nurse Practitioner Level & PhD Level in nursing fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be writing the CNA certification exam, certification renewal exam, or certification by continuous learning
- Not be receiving financial support from any other source to pay for the exam fees.
- You must have already have completed, or
- be in the process of completing, at least one year in a nursing program, and
- have at least three complete semesters remaining after the application deadline.
Canadian citizen or permanent resident are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.