Applications for the Carla Shearman Public Relations Excellence Scholarship are accepted on annual basis. The scholarship is open to undergraduate student studying public relations at Edith Cowan University – School of Arts and Humanities. Entries are accepted by 1 September every year.
The winning applicant will receive $3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in public relations.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- currently enrolled in their 2nd or 3rd year of study within ECU School of Humanities and Arts, majoring in public relations;
- in a full time load (60 credit points);
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70;
- maintain a course progression status of GOODSTANDING; and
- not be in receipt of another Scholarship.
There is no nationality restriction.
Applicants will be required to provide a 1000 (max) word statement advising how the Scholarship will assist them, why they have chosen to study in this field and their career aspirations.
1 September every year.