The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) is currently accepting applications for the CastleBranch-GNSA Scholarship. This scholarship is exclusively available for students enrolled in a graduate nursing program at an AACN member school of nursing. Entries are accepted bi-annually. The deadline is September 30 and December 30 every year.
Two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded each semester for a total of four scholarships per academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate program in nursing studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be enrolled in a graduate nursing program at an AACN member school of nursing.
- Must be a GNSA member.
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must write an essay (500-word maximum) expressing how they have contributed to the nursing profession through innovation, leadership, and/or peer mentoring.
- Applicants must provide one academic or professional reference.
- If selected for the scholarship, AACN will verify the student’s good standing in their program with the dean of the nursing school.
- Winners will be asked to make a post summarizing their essay in the GNSA Collaboration Community.
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
The deadline is September 30 and December 30 every year.