The CastleBranch-GNSA Scholarship is open to students enrolled in a graduate nursing program at an AACN member school of nursing. All candidates must be the citizens of the United States or US permanent residents. Applications are accepted bi-annually.
This scholarship recognizes the outstanding work of graduate nursing students who are advancing the nursing profession through a commitment to innovation, leadership, and/or mentoring.
The scholarship offers $2,500 for the winner.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in nursing field.
Place of study
At any AACN member school of nursing in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Must be enrolled in a graduate nursing program at an AACN member school of nursing.
- Must be a GNSA member (If you are interested in joining the GNSA, please use this link to complete an application, membership is free).
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must write an essay (500-word maximum) expressing how they have contributed to the nursing profession through innovation, leadership, and/or peer mentoring.
- Applicants must provide one academic or professional reference.
- If selected for the scholarship, AACN will verify the student’s good standing in their program with the dean of the nursing school.
- Winners will be asked to make a post summarizing their essay in the GNSA Collaboration Community.
Please apply this scholarship online via the link below.
September 30 and December 30.