The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is delighted to invite applications for the Cayenne International Transfer Scholarship Program. All candidates must have secured a place to study at the university. They must be from a regionally accredited college or university within the United States.
Full non-resident fee exemption (Approximately $6,864 each semester for up to 8 semesters.)
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be admitted to the University
- Must have earned 24 non-remedial credit hours
- Must have no need for remedial course work
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on all college-level work
- Must not have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent thereof
- Must not be a transfer re-entry student
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
To apply, please go to the website and application link below.