Charles Darwin University (CDU) is delighted to offer a number of international scholarship for students who indicate excellent achievement record. Eligible students should be undertaking full undergraduate or post-graduate degree. Those are selected will receive benefit of maximum 50 percent of tuition fee discount. Expired 112 days ago, try next time!
CDU offers a limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The scholarships are awarded on demonstrated academic merit and are available to students seeking to commence a degree at CDU in semester 1, 2019.
A limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships are available at CDU.CDU offers a 10% tuition fee discount for siblings of international students enrolled in full-time study at the University.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in any subject.
Place of Study
At Charles Darwin University (CDU) in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must meet the criteria as follow:
- A demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- An offer (GTE cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2019
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 15 October 2017 for commencement in Semester 1, 2019
- Applicants must not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
All students from any country other than Australia and New Zealand are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.