The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) is delighted to invite applications for the CEE Area Studies Fellowship Program. This call is intended to graduate-level students, post-doctoral scholars, and early career professionals who wish to participate in a 6-month fellowship in residence in Washington, D.C. Only the U.s. citizens are invited to apply. Expired 5 days ago, try next time!
The Title VIII CEE Area Studies Fellowship Program is a 6-month fellowship in residence in Washington, D.C. open to U.S. graduate-level students, post-doctoral scholars, and early career professionals seeking to gain expertise on and/or strengthen their strategic knowledge of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and engage with the U.S. and CEE policy communities. The main goal of the fellowship program is to cultivate U.S. expertise on the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and to develop relevant and timely analysis on the CEE region for the U.S. policy community. The program is supported by the U.S. Department of State.
The fellowship offers a stipend of $3,000 per month. In-residence office space will be available at CEPA headquarters in Washington, D.C. for the six-month period.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) studies,
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree, at minimum, in a relevant field such as international relations, public policy, security studies, or political science;
- Must presently be a graduate level-student, a post-doctoral scholar, or an early career professional with demonstrable interest in the CEE region and/or U.S. national security and foreign policy;
- Outstanding academic credentials;
- Exceptional research and writing skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to transatlantic values;
- Clear leadership potential and the ability to work independently.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
10 December 2018