Applications for the CEEPUs Exchange Awards are now accepted. The awards are open to students of CEEPUS or Central European Exchange Program for University Studies’ member countries. They will be pursuing degree program at the University of Chemistry and Technology.
– Bachelor and Master Students: 9 000, 00 CZK
– Doctoral Students: 9 500, 00 CZK
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program in any available fields at the university.
Place of Study
At the he University of Chemistry and Technology in Czech Republic.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Citizens of member countries (Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Prishtina/Kosovo) or students with “equal status” (e.g. residency in the member country)
- Students from CEEPUS network universities
- Students of Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Students who finished at least 2 semesters of a regular course of studies by the time they are being exchanged
- Students from network universities (winter semester and summer semester) or freemovers (summer semester)
Eligible candidates must be the citizens of Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Kosovo are eligible for the programme.