Center For Material Forming (CEMEF) is offering a number of postdoctoral program for any students who wish to do research in the area of field of Treat complex physical and numerical themes of the materials processing domain. The winning fellows will receive EUR 36,000/year plus other interesting benefits.
CEMEF offers a number of post-doctoral fellowships each year. They last from 12 to 36 months. Subjects treat complex physical and numerical themes of the materials processings domain. They may be undertaken in an industrial setting, with the aim of gaining better knowledge and mastering techniques, or go deeper into fundamental themes.
Fellows will receive the benefits as follow:
- a gross yearly salary of 36 k€.
- computer equipment and a range of high-quality material.
- access to a large information centre.
- a privileged environment and lifestyle in the Sophia Antipolis technopark on the French Riviera.
Level & Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in the area of Treat complex physical and numerical themes of the materials processing domain.
Place of study
At Center For Material Forming (CEMEF) in France.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The candidates applying for Post-doctoral studies at CEMEF can be of any nationality.
- Applications for the positions are accepted throughout the year.
Pleas go to the link below to apply this fellowship program.