The College of Textiles of the University of North Carolina is pleased to offer the Centennial Scholarship Program. The scholarship is intended to incoming undergraduate students at the college. Three types of Centennial Scholarship are available; ITT Centennial Scholarship, Kimbrell Centennial Scholarship and Centennial Scholarship. Those scholarships are offered annually.
The Centennial Scholarship was introduced by the NCTF in 1999 as a part of the College of Textiles’ Centennial Celebration. Centennial scholarships provide a minimum of $15,000 per year for four years and $7,500 in enrichment funds to incoming freshmen on the basis of academic achievement in high school, proven and potential leadership qualities, extracurricular activities and unique life experiences.
Value and Tenure
- ITT Centennial Scholarship – $95,500 over four years: $22,000 yearly for four years. 1 awarded per year.
- Kimbrell Centennial Scholarship – $87,500 over four years: $20,000 yearly for four years. 1 awarded per year
- Centennial Scholarship – $67,500 over four years: $15,000 yearly for four years. Up to 8 per year
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any available subject.
Place of Study
At the University of North Carolina in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Apply for fall, the first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State by the Early Action deadline.
- At every stage of the selection process, the Centennial Scholarship selection committees evaluate candidates on the following criteria: academic achievement throughout high school, proven and potential leadership qualities, active participation in extracurricular activities, unique experiences and a passion for the textile industry.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please find further instruction at the link below.
15 October annually.