Quinnipiac University is pleased to invite applications for the Central European-American Business Leaders Scholarship Program. This fully-funded scholarship is exclusively open to Polish students to study MBA programme at the university. Expired 178 days ago, try next time!
- One reasonably priced economy class round trip airline ticket
- A start-up stipend to help with initial living and travel costs
- A room in university housing (first year) and health insurance during MBA studies
- Fully paid tuition
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration (MBA Program)
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students must have completed at least one semester’s worth of a master’s degree by August 15, 2019. Quinnipiac needs to count about three of your master’s credits toward your Quinnipiac MBA degree.
- Some work experience (including internships) is required. Ideally, candidates have 1–2 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license. (Scholars must drive to job interviews and to work.)
- Candidates must be under 27 years of age when arriving in the U.S.
- Candidates must be Polish nationals.
- Scholars must maintain “good academic standing” at Quinnipiac during their MBA.
- Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for covering certain costs related to mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees, SEVIS fee, and an official copy of the International Credential Evaluation document from World Education Services (WES)
Candidates must be Polish nationals.