The the Swedish Council for Higher Education is now offering up to 50 awards of Chalmers IPOET Scholarships. The scholarships are available international master students at Chalmers starting in 2018. Please note that only those coming from non-EU/EEA countries will be considered. The detail information of the scholarship value can be seen below. Expired 152 days ago, try next time!
The following are detail information of the scholarship value:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Level and Area of Studies
Master program in all offered subjects at host institutions.
Place of Study
Chalmer’s University in Sweden
Eligibility and Criteria
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
It is needed to submit an application for the selected Master’s programme/s on University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the electronic scholarship application form.
15 January 2019.