The Charpak Master’s Program is a scholarship which is designed for one to two years, (September – June, 10 months per academic year) of studies in France at the Master’s degree level for all streams and fields of study. The Charpak Master Program offers two kinds of scholarships based on merit; Charpak AME Scholarship (Allocation Mensuelle d’Entretien) and Charpak Travel.
Eligibility and Requirements
- be an Indian national and reside in India
- be a student currently enrolled at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
- be a student from Indian Institution and have studied in India
- the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- an exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may re-apply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
In order to apply the Charpak Master’s Program, candidates must create an account on the French Scholarship online portal using your email address and password at this link: http://scholarship.ifindia.in/scholarship/. Please submit all required materials at the online system.