King’s College of queensland University is please to invite applications for the Chartwells Scholarship Program. To be eligible, candidates must be accepted to King’s College as a new resident. Two winner will be selected to receive the scholarship. The closing date of application is 1st Friday in December.
The winner will receive benefit of $2,500 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Accepted to King’s College as a new resident
- Demonstrated willingness to be involved in The Inter-College Competition (ICC)
- Evidence of having competed at a representative level
- Proven leadership skills
- To be able to, under normal circumstances, compete for King’s College in ICC competitions and represent the University at Club and University Games level
- To maintain a GPA of 4 or above while studying at The University of Queensland
There is no nationality restriction.