The CHCI Public Policy Fellowship is now open. The fellowship is fully supported by the Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institute (CHCI). Fellows are expected to hold a bachelor degree and demonstrate a leadership quality. Expired 184 days ago, try next time!
The Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institute (CHCI) is pleased to offer Public Policy Fellowship. The fellowship provides opportunity for the students who have received a Bachelor’s Degree. The main aim of fellowship is to enhance participant’s leadership abilities and strengthen professional skills. Winners will get work experience in Washington DC, leadership training, networking and other benefits.
Successful applicants will receive a range of benefits. Please visit the link below for the details.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program for advancing leadership quality
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree within two years of the program start date.
- High academic achievement (preference of 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Evidence of leadership skills and potential for leadership growth.
- Demonstrated commitment to public service-oriented activities.
- Superior analytical skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, asylees, or individuals, who are lawfully authorized to work full-time without restriction for any U.S. employer and who, at the time of application, possess lawful evidence of employment authorization.
Please see full instruction at the website and application link below.
15 January 2019.
For more information please contact on the given email address: Ehernandez-at-chci.org