The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office are glad to invite applications for the Chevening Cyber Security Fellowship Program. This is a 12-week fully funded residential programme delivered at Cranfield University at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom.
The fellowship will cover:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from India to the UK
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in the field of cyber security or cyber policy.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country. You must not hold British nationality.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have significant work experience in cyber security or cyber policy issues, either as a policy formulator, commentator, or academic.
- Have an excellent academic background in science, engineering or technology, or considerable experience of working in such fields and good working knowledge of English to be assessed by qualified English language assessor.
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship.
Only Indian citizens are invited to apply.