Chinese Government is pleased to invite applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship for Chinese Unviersity Program and Silk Road Program. Those scholarships are available for non-Chinese students who intend to pursue master or PhD degree at any universities in China.
In order to increase the cooperation and understanding between the people of China and other countries, develop outstanding international talent, SCUT will provide about 70 full scholarships for full-time postgraduate studies under the Chinese government scholarship program.
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition, and fee for accommodation;
- Monthly Living allowance: Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000 and Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship at any universities in China.
Non-Chinese students are welcome to apply.
31 March every year.