Each year, the Chinese Government Scholarship-PIF Program are available for students from Pacific island countries who intend to study and conduct research in China. This program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars. The deadline is 31 July every year.
The Program provides full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, graduate program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
The citizens of Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) member countries are invited to apply.
31 July every year.