The Chinese Government Scholarship-WMO Program is now open. Entries are accepted until the late of February. Students from any country other than China may apply. They will pursue degree program meteorology, hydrology, and water resources supervision & management in China.
This is a partial scholarship which covers
– a tuition waiver;
– medical insurance.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and Master’s degree and PhD degree program in meteorology, hydrology, and water resources supervision & management.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
International students are invited to apply.
- Step 1 – Apply to WMO Secretariat for CGS opportunity.
- Step 2 – Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by WMO Secretariat as an eligible candidate.
- Step 3 – Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students.
November and February every year.