Chivas Regal is delighted to invite applications for the Venture Competition Program. Eligible candidates must be residents of one countries in which potentially to grow start up or start up idea. They must be minimum 25 years of age. Up to US$1,000,000 will granted to the winning candidates.
Chivas Regal is looking for social businesses from around the world that are using business to help create a better future, that’s why they are offering The Venture Competition. If you run an innovative social business that is helping to create a better future, they want to hear from you. Successful applicants will have a chance to pitch for a share of The Venture’s $1Million fund and will receive world-class mentorship to help accelerate their growth. Through this competition, they are searching for exceptional startups that use business innovatively to transform communities and solve global challenges.
The prize for the winner(s) of the Global Competition is a share of a fund of US$1,000,000 (the “Fund”), with the prize money available in two separate stages: the consumer voting and also the final pitch and exposure for your business through participating in the Global Competition.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in the field that related to computer and information technology.
Place of Study
Winners are excepted to be able to travel in UK and USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- In order to enter as a potential startup or startup idea, your resident country must be in one of these countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Germany, Greece, Gulf, HongKong, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, UK, and US
- You must be over 25 to enter The Venture.
- Make sure you check out your local Terms & Conditions should you choose to apply for further eligibility requirements. The link is: http://www.chivas.com/en-ng/the-venture/venture-legal/the-venture-terms-and-conditions
- You will have a strong vision, a compelling idea, and a solid business plan.
- You’ll also need to showcase how your business has a positive impact and articulate how funding would help to take your business to the next level.
- To participate in the Global Competition you must be available to travel to the “Accelerator Week” and “The Venture Final Pitch”. If you are unable to attend then you must withdraw from the Competition
Please see the eligibility and criteria above.
Application should be made through the website and application link below.
Application close date – each of the countries participating in The Venture have their own application deadlines.