Citywide Law Group is delighted to announce the Citywide Law Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to the United States citizens who currently attending law school in U.S. Successful applicant will be granted $1,500. To apply, candidates must submit their essay no later than 1 March each year.
Citywide Law Group is proud to offer a $1,500 scholarship to a current or aspiring law student. Los Angeles personal injury attorney Sherwin Arzani is a graduate of University of Michigan School of Law and has dedicated his career to helping accident victims. This award will be based on an essay ranging from 500 – 1000 words on a topic of your choice.
The winning applicant will receive benefit of $1,500 prize.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Must be a full time student (proof of enrollment will be required before award is distributed),
- Must be attending law school or college in the U.S.,
- Must demonstrate financial need,
- Must submit essay and transcript from current institution.
Only U.S. citizens or permanent residents are invited to apply.
To apply please write a 500 – 1000 word essay on one of the topics as follow:
- Why do you want to practice law?
- What adversity you have had to overcome to obtain your goal of attending law school
- How you will use your law degree to help others
1 March on annual basis.